The Best Truck Warranty Around: 2014 Chevy Silverados
After doing some research into the questions people might have about the 2014 Chevy Silverado it seems like a lot of people really want to know more about the warranty. If you’re reading this, there’s at least a part of you that wants to know about it too (lucky guess). And that’s for good reason! The 2014 Chevy Silverado was engineered to be the best truck on the market and GM stands behind their trucks with the best truck warranty around. For those of you who are more visual check out the video and for those who prefer text, scroll down to get the highlights:
That’s right, the 2014 Chevy Silverados are backed by an extensive warranty that includes:
- 3 Year, 36,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5 Year, 100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty
- 6 Year, 100,000 mile Corrosion Warranty
- 5 Year, 100,000 mile Roadside Assistance
- 5 Year, 100,000 mile Courtesy Transportation
- 2 Year, 24,000 mile Maintenance Program
- Vehicle Diagnostics with OnStar system (standard)
Thanks to Chevy’s engineer’s you can drive your 2014 Chevy Silverado confidently with the best warranty coverage around. So, if you’re ready to check them out yourself than reach out to our World Class Internet Department at (800) 680-0835 and check out our Silverados and choose whichever one you’d most like to see when you come in for your scheduled test drive!
Thanks for reading and see you soon!
Jason Lee Gibson
Your Automotive Digital Informant